· 250 g Black Angus fillet, finely chopped with a knife
· 1 tbsp. finely chopped small capers
· 1 tbsp. finely chopped shallots
· 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
· 1 tbsp. fresh mayonnaise
- A few drops of Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Sour cream seasoned with salt and pepper and lightly beaten.
- Potato pancakes
- 40 g Belgian Osetra caviar
· Mix all the ingredients together and season.
· Divide into metal pastry cutters.
· Press down and smooth.
· Cover with a little sour cream and decorate with the caviar.
· Then place the pastry cutter on the potato cake and remove it.
· Plate up as shown in the photo.
Beer pairing with DeuS, Brut des Flandres bier
DeuS Brut des Flandres has a beautiful golden pale color and a light head foam.
It has a lively initial taste, is really full-bodied with a mild-spicy finish and harmonizes wonderful with oysters and white asparagus.
This beer is a sophisticated aperitif, a delicate pairing with starters and ideal for festive occasions.